Archived Topic

Ziggy's NFL Debut

by snoscythe · 9/8/2013

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
3 tackles, 1/2 a sack, a knockdown of Christian Ponder, and a new sack dance:



http://i.imgur.com/OTgzybB.gif" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Not bad for a guy who didn't get the start as he's still recovering from getting his bell rung.
B
BigCougsFan
What type of contact did Ziggy get?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
snoscythe
Contract? He got 5 years guaranteed worth about $19 million, with $12 million of that coming up front in his signing bonus.
B
BigCougsFan
Yes contract.



That's awesome for him. Glad he got it.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
Ddawg
Good news. Very happy for Ziggy. Good stuff for a good guy.
Advertisement
J
jonnylingo
Happy for him but I could do without the dance. always loved how he just got it done and never over celebrated.
M
mtnradio
jonnylingo wrote:
Happy for him but I could do without the dance. always loved how he just got it done and never over celebrated.




+1!
B
BroncoBot
mtnradio wrote:
Happy for him but I could do without the dance. always loved how he just got it done and never over celebrated.




+1!

+17!!
C
Cougarfan87
I, for one, love how Barry Sanders used to celebrate touchdowns...by handing the ref the ball.
B
BYULV
BroncoBot wrote:
jonnylingo wrote:
Happy for him but I could do without the dance. always loved how he just got it done and never over celebrated.




+1!

+17!!




If I just made $10's of millions, I'd probably be doing the same dance.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
BYULV wrote:
mtnradio wrote:
Happy for him but I could do without the dance. always loved how he just got it done and never over celebrated.




+1!

+17!!




If I just made $10's of millions, I'd probably be doing the same dance.

Sure, but I would wait until off national TV. ;)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.