Archived Topic

Last play of the 4th quarter

by Wickchad · 11/30/2009

Advertisement
W
Wickchad
Why run the ball? You are obviously not trying to score. The chances of Unga out racing the entire Utah defense for a 75 yard score are 1-1,000,000,000. Why did we not learn from the UCLA game? Take a knee!!! Unga had already fumbled twice. I almost lost it when they didn't line up to kneel the ball.
W
wazzucoug97
DITTO!

I don't think my eyes have ever been so fixated on the ball, with my heart in my throat.
I
imuakahuku
I still don't get why they were resigned to not go for the win. Seems to me that the confidence level in Max and how he would perform under that pressure would have led to a mistake instead of a victory. I guess Bronco wanted to run out the clock and then regroup in the OT. I have to give credit though because it worked, just barely, but it is after all a game of inches.



And I agree, take a knee.
U
urroner
imuakahuku wrote:
And I agree, take a knee.


I'm glad Coach didn't take a knee...he took the :utard: heart and soul and left their lifeless corpses littered all over the field.



:evil: :evil: :whistle: :whistle:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.