Archived Topic

Ogletree Football

by Stirfry · 9/6/2013

Advertisement
S
Stirfry
I haven't seen a link to this yet so I thought I'd post it. http://ogletreefootball.com/?p=48



Pretty good insights on how a player looks at these games from Brandon Ogletree.
G
Guest
Great blog by Tree. Glad to see his insights, reminds me of Gooch's insights back when he used to provide them.
C
CrimsonCoug
Exactly. Back when Gooch and Staff were running Deep Shades of Blue and it was actually worth a read
S
snoscythe
hawkwing wrote:
Great blog by Tree. Glad to see his insights, reminds me of Gooch's insights back when he used to provide them.


How long until he sells it to Jarom Jordan or some other ambitious BYU reporter?
D
Ddawg
I thought it has good detail, insights worth reading, and worthwhile perspective. Quite lengthy - but worth the time to read it.
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
I thought it has good detail, insights worth reading, and worthwhile perspective. Quite lengthy - but worth the time to read it.
G
Guest
snoscythe wrote:
Great blog by Tree. Glad to see his insights, reminds me of Gooch's insights back when he used to provide them.


How long until he sells it to Jarom Jordan or some other ambitious BYU reporter?

Maybe I should buy it...





But people here are already sick of my posts, so that would just add to it.
C
Cougs_Rule
Not sick of your posts. We've never agreed much on RN/JH, but otherwise I like your posts.
N
nuk13
hawkwing wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
Great blog by Tree. Glad to see his insights, reminds me of Gooch's insights back when he used to provide them.


How long until he sells it to Jarom Jordan or some other ambitious BYU reporter?

Maybe I should buy it...





But people here are already sick of my posts, so that would just add to it.


Not so, wolf ya, but not you.
Y
Yndian
CrimsonCoug wrote:
Exactly. Back when Gooch and Staff were running Deep Shades of Blue and it was actually worth a read


Yes. This.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.