Archived Topic

Sun Came Up and I'm Glad I'm Not BSU OSU or KSU

by BoiseBYU · 9/1/2013

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
Well, ugly loss. It would've been a ugly win, but I can take that. That said I'm not sure I'd trade with BSU who got waxed completely or Oregon State or Kansas State who lost to Eastern Wash and North Dakota State. Ouch. So the sun came up I'm still a Cougar fan, and I still want that pass call back.
W
Wolfman
Some of the local guys on 1280 the Zone predicted South Dakota State would upset KSU. How does Oregon State go from anihalating BYU last year to losing to E. Washington this year??? They must have lost a lot on both sides of the ball. As for that pass back... I'm sure Hill would like it, but not sure about Anae? He'd probably call the same play all over again if he could have a do-over. It was a huge blunder (just like last year's 2-point conversion call by Bronco in Boise)... in both cases, the D was pretty much having its way with the offense... put the fate of the game in the D's hands for crying out loud... chances are Virginia was not going to be able to go 80 yards for a TD with 3:00 on the clock. Hard to understand the rationale in both cases.
C
Cougarbib
A family friend coaches for W. Kentucky. They beat Kentucky, an SEC team, for the 2nd straight year. They get Tennessee next week. Go Hilltoppers. I loce it when The SEC, who rarely plays anyone OOC and rarely travels OOC gets humbled.



W. Kentucky hired Coach Petrino after the motor cycle accdent scandal - passenger turned out to be his mistress whom he also had hired on University payroll. Coaching makes a huge difference.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.