Archived Topic

S L O W

by Cougarbib · 8/31/2013

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Anybody else getting time outs?



Also, I cannot get Football Predictions to load up on my PC or my iPad.



Not complaining. I love CC. But How will I win the annual prognostication contest if I cannot get in?



But, then, think how much time it will save me if I don't enter. Dilemna?
C
Cougarbib
Sorry for the multiple posts. I deleted them now. When it times out, multiple posts end up happening. I have noticed others with multiple posts the last week or so.
C
Cougarbib
BYU WIns

BYU 27

UVA 20

Most Turnovers BYU

BYU Passing 268 Rushing 188

UVA Passing 244 Rushing 90

FG Attempts VA

TDs BYU

Sacks BYU
N
nuk13
It is very slow for me too. I also have to register 3 or 4 times per week which may be a cookie thing. I come in all the time. Cougar corner is about the most frequent sight I visit so I love it too. Some of our topics in the Lounge are some of the best political/philosophy discussions I Know about. I rarely go in to other sports sights.
N
nickdutson
For the last 2 weeks it timeouts for me more often than not.
Advertisement
F
frdbtr
Same here.
S
stgeorgefan
Same here. at least 2 weeks now that i get the error message after i try and post.
B
Brayden Green
Works great for me on Chrome.



Sometimes it is slow, but that is more attributed to my ISP here than the site I think. My ISP where I am renting (comcast) takes the day off once in a while.
N
nickdutson
It's most likely not your ISP as the is just simply making a couple queries to the server to get the latest posts as all other style sheets and images are already cached on your computer.
B
Brayden Green
Well, Comcast throttles all over the place. I know for a fact sometimes that I am getting 1.5 upload speed, instead of the 20 i'm promised.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.