Just wanted to hear what your guesses are for the year, before the games begin.
I predicting 8-4, with a bowl win to make it 9-4.
Y
Yzzazz
I'll be happy if we get 8 wins this season. Anae restarting and Taysom a soph. Schedule isn't cake.
C
Cougs_Rule
9-3 with a bowl win 10-3. Losses to UT, Wisc, and either Nd or BSU
S
Schmoe
10-3
B
BroncoBot
Until proven otherwise 12-0.
Will be happy just to watch BYU football again, no matter the record.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
7-5.
We go 3-3 at home (Texas, Utah, Boise) and 4-2 on the road (Wisconsin & Notre Dame).
M
Mars
Let me get back to you in 5 hours.
I predict at least a 1-0 start to the season!
B
Brayden Green
7-5 is what I expect. I want better though, that won't be good enough. That is the outcome I expect though, because I don't have high hopes for Anae and Bronco being able to win the games that matter.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.