C
CAFB_04-12Some plans have changed and I now have two tickets available to the Virginia game. They are lower bowl tickets in the UVA section but supposedly near the BYU section. Section 112 Row OO seats 17-18. I don't really know anyone in the ward here that doesn't already have tickets, but if anyone here knows someone in need of two tickets they can contact me. Paid $49 each but would be willing to sell them to any friend of CougarCorner for $20 or so.
Email [edited to remove email] or text [edited to remove phone number]. I can meet up at the stadium or deliver to the Lorton/Woodbridge/Springfield area of NoVA.
[edited to remove personal info -- no takers]

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-DRomAqJw400/UiDe15pdngI/AAAAAAAAFOI/wZoR26xC3nQ/w914-h609-no/byutix.jpg " alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Email [edited to remove email] or text [edited to remove phone number]. I can meet up at the stadium or deliver to the Lorton/Woodbridge/Springfield area of NoVA.
[edited to remove personal info -- no takers]

