Archived Topic

Scheduling Rumors-Mostly Pac12

by scott715 · 8/29/2013

Advertisement
F
Fido
Good stuff. All that would be great. :)
A
ABYUFAN
I wonder how many mirrors the original poster has in his house. Comes across as an arrogant prick, comes on to a BYU site, uses all lower case for BYU only to tell us nothing that common sense hasn't already made clear. Maybe info that's common sense is news to an arrogant ute prick, but why did he go to a BYU site to post it other than narcissism?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
J
jonnylingo
In my opinion he is the only legitimate source on cougarboard. jdart just pointed out a true point regarding scheduling. what do you expect from a ute . . . class? :lol: :lol: :lol:
S
stuckinbig10country
I thought both posts were very informative. Shoganai is money with his information. He took down his blog, but he was obviously well connected (my guess is he was asked to take it down, because a couple posts were a little more than the school probably wanted out there).



If I remember correctly, he's a BYU grad that worked in the sports media field for several years in the Dallas area. His blog post about what happened between the Big 12 and BYU was fantastic. He had too much detailed information for it to be theory.
Advertisement
I
IowaCougar
Interesting name: Shoganai. It's not spelled quite as expected, but if I remember my Japanese from my ancient history, it would mean "nothing can be done", or more loosely translated, "oh well!"



I'm not sure I'd pick that as a username.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.