Archived Topic

Iggys watch party

by SpiffCoug · 8/29/2013

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
I've got some friends meeting up at Iggys in Orem to watch the game. I plan on being there about 1:10 or so.



Anyone is welcome to come join us.



I'll be wearing BYU gear. ;)



If you want to come, let me know.
M
Mars


And here I was just about to invite you guys to my house, since Hawk is out of town.
S
Schmoe
And here I was, just about to invite you all to Mars' house....



Spiff, I'll see what the boss lady of the house says and let you know.
S
snoscythe
Mars wrote:


And here I was just about to invite you guys to my house, since Hawk is out of town.


And here I was just about to invite everyone to Hawk's house since Hawk is out of town.



You know--spare key hidden under his "garden gnome" in the side yard?



http://www.geekalerts.com/u/Lord-of-the-Rings-Supreme-Edition-Gollum-Life-Sized-Statue.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Mars
Schmoe wrote:
And here I was, just about to invite you all to Mars' house....



Spiff, I'll see what the boss lady of the house says and let you know.

And I was going to invite you over to cook for me! :D





We discussed using Hawk's house while he was gone. Unfortunately, we made the mistake of discussing it in front of Hawk... Live and learn.
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
I'm a no-go. Wife's working; I'll be watching from the Schmoe cave with my kids.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.