Archived Topic

honest football players

by nuk13 · 8/28/2013

Advertisement
N
nuk13
At last a story about good deeds and by football players no less. In New Jersey a couple of players stopped by a store that had the lights on and the door was unlocked. Unbeknownst to the players the store was closed but the lock had malfunctioned so they went in and finding no one got their items and paid for them. One held up his cash to the security camera. He looked black. Come on jesse and al lets talk about that instead of whining about unfairness. No matter what their color this needs to be held up as an example. Those guys were living the Honor Code from clear across the continent! I almost wish BYU would play them and honor them. They're a small school though that I've never heard of. What about some of our players that are on missions there. We used to call people like that "Golden Contacts". The store gave them gift certificates but to me the real reward is that there are real heroes. I hope they win all their games.
M
Mars


Guh?
N
nuk13
Thanks Schmoe, I don't know how to post like you just did.
S
Schmoe
nuk13 wrote:
Thanks Schmoe, I don't know how to post like you just did.


No problem ;)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.