Archived Topic

Which Position Group are you LEAST concerned about?

by SpiffCoug · 8/26/2013

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
It's Game Week! So we'll have to move quickly through the final three questions.



Here's the vote so far:

1. ???

2. ???

3. ???

4. ???

5. QB 71%

6. DL 50%

7. WR 84%

8. RB 48%

9. LB 59%



I'm going with the tight ends here. Friel has shown the ability to be a very good TE. I think he'll be a pleasant surprise this year.
S
Stirfry
Had to go kicker. Sorenson was hurt all of last year and should be better. Kicker is also very important but not nearly has important as OL or DB. I supposed TE could beat out kicker but the TE's haven't done anything in 3 years to inspire confidence.



The punter was last years backup, right? That kid could hit some sweet shots in warmups.
S
stuckinbig10country
Went with the DBs because of the strength of the safeties.
4
49erCoug
Went tight end.... with Thompson, Friel and Mahina... should be decent
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.