Archived Topic

Oversell/Undersell

by Mars · 8/26/2013

Advertisement
M
Mars


Overselling BYU 2013:

-BYU is going undefeated.

-The Cougars are going to run a play every 12 seconds.

-BYU will average 35 points per game on offense.

-Cody Hoffman will be an even bigger part of the offense this year than he was last season.

-Taysom Hill will make us all forget Steve Young.

-Ziggy Ansah, Uona Kaveinga, and Brandon Ogletree won't be missed at all.

-This will be Robert Anae's best offense yet.

-Our kicking/punting problems are all solved!

-BYU will blow Utah out in Provo.

-Defensive Back won't end up being a problem position in the slightest.

-The team got all of their injuries out of the way during Spring and Fall.

-The offensive line will reminds fans of those that contained Robert Anae and TJ themselves.

-The team won't even break a sweat against MTSU, Houston, or Nevada.

-The Big XII will have to invite BYU after our Top 5 finish this season.





Underselling BYU 2013:

-BYU could start the season 0-3.

-Favored by 3 points at Virginia? Put your money on the Cavaliers!

-Beating Utah isn't important to these coaches or players.

-Don't expect a bowl game this season.

-You could see 4 road losses this season.

-You could see 4 home losses too.

-The O-line isn't going to improve this year.

-Taysom Hill isn't any better than Riley Nelson.

-Don't expect much improvement on offense.

-BYU is the 3rd-best team in the state.

-This season will seal BYU's fate to be locked outside of Division 5 forever.





What are yours?
S
SpiffCoug
Obviously, Mars has forgotten how over/under & buy/sell works.
M
Mars


Hmm. I may have even Oversold my Undersell.
C
Cougarbib
BYU D will hold Texas to less than 50% of the points allowed by NMSU and less than 60% of the yards allowed.



Buy or Sell?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
Sell.this game won't be close. The offense will sputter along again.



Buy our sell?



7 3& outs for the offense (they had 8 vs Virginia).
Advertisement
N
northerncougar
SpiffCoug wrote:
Sell.this game won't be close. The offense will sputter along again.



Buy our sell?



7 3& outs for the offense (they had 8 vs Virginia).


Sell. We will have more than that.



Buy or sell?



BYU loses by more than 14 pts.
S
SpiffCoug
Buy.



I've got a Florida State circa 2009 feeling about Saturday.



Buy or sell?



250 yards passing for THill.
S
stuckinbig10country
SpiffCoug wrote:
Buy.



I've got a Florida State circa 2009 feeling about Saturday.



Buy or sell?



250 yards passing for THill.


I'll buy it....I don't know why, but I believe he has a good game this week.



Buy or sell, OL allows 2 sacks or less?
M
Mars
stuckinbig10country wrote:
Buy or sell? 250 yards passing for THill.
I'll buy it... I don't know why, but I believe he has a good game this week.



Buy or sell, OL allows 2 sacks or less?


Sell. 3 or more.



(Thanks guys for saving this thread)



Buy or Sell? BYU runs for more yards against Texas than they pass for.
S
stgeorgefan
SpiffCoug wrote:
Buy.



I've got a Florida State circa 2009 feeling about Saturday.



Yes but in different ways.



FSU had so much flippin speed it made my head spin. I think Texas will over power in the trenches instead of out running BYU like FSU did.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.