Archived Topic

ONe thing that really ticked me off

by doublej · 11/29/2009

Advertisement
D
doublej
So were sitting north west sideline right behind the utes. Now I understand people dont want to get up and make noise all game long but on 3rd and anything for the utes I try to get everyone else to get up and make noise. Its the least we can do for our team. Now my section did great but those farts in the section next to us would not budge. This is the section between the 40s where the opposing team hangs out. At one point during one of the utes 4th quarter drives one guy looked right at me while I was yelling at people to stand, folded his arms and sunk down in his seat. Like I know my team needs me but Ill be damned if im standing and yelling. If you want to "watch" the game stay home get instant replay, close ups, interviews and analysis. If you want to show up, please show up and participate at the very least on 3rd.



This is the section right behind the Utes and it should be the loudest!!! Couldn't BYU change seats around and get some kind of student booster thing there? It needs to be loud there but as long as I can remember its been the old fogey section far to busy and grumpy to cheer correctly.



With that said, 26-23 what a beautiful day!!!!!!!!!
I
Italics
agreed
W
wazzucoug97
Last year my Dad had season tix in this section.... he told me last year he had to tell some old fart that this was a football game not sacrament meeting, when the guy was yelling at him to sit down. So I agree with that proposal.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.