C
CougarbibI am. Yes. Ready for some football. Enough chit chat and speculation. Ready for some reality. Opening game jitters? You bet. Nervous - as is often the case. Not sure what we got.
UVA is a great opening match-up. I wish it was in Provo. Ok - I wish all of the games were in Provo. Never-the-less, Charlottesville is a great little college town. I was there once when they got a bit of a snow storm. No big deal for me - grew up in Utah - lived in Chicago area twice - but it shut down the town, there. I drove over to Church - and Church was cancelled. Never heard of such a thing. But - fun little town - beautiful countryside whether seen from the air coming in or during a ride in the car.
BBQ. You gotta do that.
Wish I was going to be there - But, ALAS, I will be hoping to find some TV coverage - ESPNU has that covered at 3:00PM Eastern time. Be there.
Less than 1 week away.
Are you ready for some football?
BYU 13 UVA 12.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
UVA is a great opening match-up. I wish it was in Provo. Ok - I wish all of the games were in Provo. Never-the-less, Charlottesville is a great little college town. I was there once when they got a bit of a snow storm. No big deal for me - grew up in Utah - lived in Chicago area twice - but it shut down the town, there. I drove over to Church - and Church was cancelled. Never heard of such a thing. But - fun little town - beautiful countryside whether seen from the air coming in or during a ride in the car.
BBQ. You gotta do that.
Wish I was going to be there - But, ALAS, I will be hoping to find some TV coverage - ESPNU has that covered at 3:00PM Eastern time. Be there.
Less than 1 week away.
Are you ready for some football?
BYU 13 UVA 12.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

