Archived Topic

Captions!!!

by BYULV · 8/25/2013

Advertisement
B
BYULV
Are we still allowed to do these? Not taken down by the PC police?



http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/dailyprogress.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/5/c6/5c67dc10-15a8-57b7-a297-af2d9181209b/510adf7156e65.image.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



#16: "Ouch!!! That guy hits really hard! What's his name, Van Noy?"



#23: "Yeah, I know, I think he stepped on my toe when he ran past me to tackle you."
B
BYULV
Spelling Bee Virginia-style: "Spell 'House'" . . .



http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/776919/4th_bmp.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BYULV
http://cdn.nikeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Virginia-Cavaliers-Football-Uniforms.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

"You're right, you do look a little like Ammon Olsen. Lucky!"
B
BYULV
This is how we remember locker combinations at UVA:



http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000TLascOQ6skU/s/900/20120908-Penn-State-Virginia-Football170.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BYULV
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4d/Cavalier_football_University_of_Virginia.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Aug 31st: "Retreat! Retreat! Follow me boys!"
Advertisement
B
BYULV
Virginia fan, 2nd Quarter against BYU:



http://media.nj.com/rutgersbasketball_main/photo/10194052-large.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BYULV
Sorry some of the pictures are a little big, but I know some on here are getting older and I wanted to make it easier for them. (also, I don't know an easy way to reduce their size) ;)
B
BYULV
http://media.naplesnews.com/media/img/photos/2012/11/11/Miami_Virginia_Football(6)_t607.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



"Why does it feel like I'm doing the Cougar fight song all wrong?"
B
BYULV
http://media.naplesnews.com/media/img/photos/2012/11/11/Miami_Virginia_Football(6)_t607.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



"Come on Bronco, that last TD was uncalled for. I'm going to give you the Joe Glenn salute. . . Am I doing it right?"
B
BYULV
http://www.borderstan.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/UVA_football_baton_twirlers.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



"I don't think they're coming back"
Advertisement
B
BYULV
http://wvir.images.worldnow.com/images/23199961_BG1.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

"We're innocent, I promise."
B
BYULV
East Coasters can't seem to master the Haka:

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6200000/Virginia-Football-Dive-sports-cards-and-memorbilia-6245687-800-604.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BYULV
Another attempt at the Haka:

http://www.collegefbpoll.com/img/2009-Virginia-Football-Predictions-261x300.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

"Dude, I don't think this is supposed to be a couples dance."
B
BYULV
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FcH0AKMWgEc/TAvzKH2cQ-I/AAAAAAAAA0g/PnR57fMjymM/s400/angelo+crowell.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

"Hide your helmet, maybe they'll think we're Boise State."
B
BYULV
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000kfBVCH0ESSY/s/900/2004-08-UVa-Cavalier188.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

"My name is Enigo Montoya! You kill my father! Prepare to die!
Advertisement
B
BYULV
Prank Fail:

http://sports.cbsimg.net/u/photos/football/college/img20108942.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Teammates taped a sign to Freshman #97's jersey. Unfortunately, none of the upper classmen could figure out the correct spelling.
S
Schmoe
Don't bear the brunt of defeat and shame alone...



http://static.musictoday.com/store/bands/1293/product_medium/UVCM505.JPG" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



...now you can embarrass your infant, as well!
S
Schmoe
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_oQPm6ryPEz4/TK05NmnWFII/AAAAAAAABus/CboiAOpoqKY/s1600/cavman+fall.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Cavalier: The Cougs are coming for our season-opener.

Horse: See ya!



(this is a poor caption at best, but it's all I could come up with right now and the picture's too good to waste).
S
Schmoe
After the horse incident, the Cavs bring in their new mascot:



http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/virgin-alert-13.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Schmoe
Okay, another try at the new mascot:

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7INZIw5OAcnC6-D4A-K8Sjp-m5EXu-dMnydM9s0lbVGenPh0BVQ" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.