Archived Topic

BYU Stadium Party

by Mars · 8/23/2013

Advertisement
G
Guest
I will be in Washington DC.
S
snoscythe
Is it me, or does the flyer say "September 4th" ?
M
Mars


Hawkwing's arch-nemesis was there.



I high-fived Chad Lewis.



They let me wander around the football team locker room.
Advertisement
G
Guest
Mars wrote:


Hawkwing's arch-nemesis was there.



I high-fived Chad Lewis.



They let me wander around the football team locker room.


I hope you outbid him on something.
M
Mars
hawkwing wrote:
I hope you outbid him on something.

He was eating McDonald's. I brought JDawgs. Point- Me.
G
Guest
Mars wrote:
I hope you outbid him on something.

He was eating McDonald's. I brought JDawgs. Point- Me.

Another win for team CougarCorner!
D
Ddawg
hawkwing wrote:
I will be in Washington DC.


So - in DC as a CC Lobbyist?? Wowzi! CC is growing up. A player on the national stage. ;)
G
Guest
Ddawg wrote:
I will be in Washington DC.


So - in DC as a CC Lobbyist?? Wowzi! CC is growing up. A player on the national stage. ;)


Well I did meet with a few senators, got to grease the wheels...
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
hawkwing wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
I will be in Washington DC.


So - in DC as a CC Lobbyist?? Wowzi! CC is growing up. A player on the national stage. ;)


Well I did meet with a few senators, got to grease the wheels...


There ya go - the beginning of a lucrative career as a Washington insider. Next up, Hawk-dawg on 60 min. explaining how a guy named Hawking could build a sports media empire.



Go Dawg!

8)
S
scott715
So did you get BYU in the D4?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.