Archived Topic

I stand by Max;Tight-end Tradtion

by Y&Brit · 11/29/2009

Advertisement
Y
Y&Brit
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=293320252





I agree, beer in the face has become an expected tradition from utah fans...surprised they can afford it, especially the underage drinkers that sat by me tonight.



06 Harline

09 George

Future? Holt, Muelmenn, Sampson, Peck, Wilson, and the dude living with Heaps



..ya time for yewts to go bandwagon Denver teams/slash keep stealing traditions, signs from other schools



Hey Utah: Illinois sucks at B-ball as they just lost again to a team worse than you that would beat you, not to mention you lost by 22 to OK state...ouch
C
craigoscarson
Van Noy (living with Heaps) is going to be a linebacker. Alani Fua could also play TE for most d1 schools but will play linebacker.



It's Holt, Wilson, Mahina (unless they move him to dline), and I'm praying day and night that Sefarian-Jenkins decides to come to the Y.



Wilson is our version of Kellen Winslow; he's going to be next to impossible to tackle.



Mahina is a freakish athlete, but I've heard conflicting reports of what position he's headed to.



Holt was an prep all america and should be very solid.



I wonder if 6'5" Marcus Mathews won't be converted to TE for next season.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.