Archived Topic

Ben Affleck = Batman

by snoscythe · 8/23/2013

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Blargh.



http://m.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ben-affleck-is-batman-man-612907" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



All the build-up to Batman and Superman sharing the big screen and the best they can muster is the guy who made Daredevil into a pantywaist?



I want to know just how hard they ran at Bale and Gosling before settling for option G.....as in "Gigli."
S
Schmoe
I actually didn't hate Daredevil as bad as the rest of the universe, he could do okay as the caped crusader (nothing close to Bale, though).
G
Guest
DC does not have a good track record of making super hero movies with the exception of 2 batman movies in the 90s and 1 and a half batman movies in 2000s. No surprise they are messing up again.
M
mizzoucoug
Ben Affleck should not be allowed to have an acting career. Some people are just lucky on this earth to have been given an unwarranted shot at riches (e.g., Julia Roberts, Kevin Costner). Oh well. Such is life I guess.
S
SpiffCoug
Unfortunately whether I like Ben Affleck or not, I'm still going to go see this.
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
mizzoucoug wrote:
Ben Affleck should not be allowed to have an acting career. Some people are just lucky on this earth to have been given an unwarranted shot at riches (e.g., Julia Roberts, Kevin Costner). Oh well. Such is life I guess.


Can we add Spike Lee to that list? A horrible, over-rated director.
S
Schmoe
Keanu Reeves
C
crazycougar84601
Miley Cyrus
D
Ddawg
crazycougar84601 wrote:
Miley Cyrus


Agree! I submit, Miley has had her 15 min. of fame - and then some. I'm hoping both Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber fade into a distant memory sooner, rather than later.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.