Archived Topic

This Just In

by BoiseBYU · 8/22/2013

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
Bradley Manning, convicted of disclosing secret documents while in Iraq, now announces that he is a woman named Chelsea. I guess this makes him the first man sent home a broad.
U
urroner
Satan is a woman. Scriptures say so.



D&C 52:14

...for Satan is abroad in the land...
N
nuk13
urroner wrote:
Satan is a woman. Scriptures say so.



D&C 52:14

...for Satan is abroad in the land...


U beat me to it.
B
BoiseBYU
One more if I may:



San Diego mayor quits over sexual harassment charges. Calls complainants a bunch of "boobs."
C
Cougarfan87
BoiseBYU wrote:
One more if I may:



San Diego mayor quits over sexual harassment charges. Calls complainants a bunch of "boobs."

:lol: Big ones at that. ;) :whistle:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.