Archived Topic

Would you date a rival’s cheerleader?

by sportprof101 · 8/21/2013

Advertisement
S
sportprof101
We're looking to answer that question by conducting research on college football rivalries across the country. Please take our survey to tell us what rivalry means to BYU fans, and we'll come back to share the results later in the year. As an added incentive, we'll give away three Amazon gift cards ($100, $50, $50) via a random drawing on or about September 10.



http://nkubusiness.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1R2QsOIXzkdM8IZ&mbsrc=mb0138" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Thanks in advance for helping with our research!



Dr. David Tyler, Western Carolina University

Dr. Joe Cobbs, Northern Kentucky University
C
Cougarbib
It depends. Does she still have her own teeth?
G
Guest
Did the survey.



Wouldn't date a Ute cheerleader. I like super easy chicks as much as the next guy, but I have a strict weight limit in the gals I date (plus, ladyhawk would kill me!).
B
BigCougsFan
Nah... I'm not in the mood to get an STD today.
S
snoscythe
Do you have any money?
Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
I guess that I would carbon-date a Ute cheerleader, much like any scientist would carbon-date fosilized dinosaur poo... does that help?
P
ProV1
Wow, a few harsh questions. I was waiting for: If your rival's plane went down would you feel joy? I think they are trying to profile future criminals or something.
S
stgeorgefan
Date casually sure. Nothing serious though. Thats no way to build a relationship. 8)
R
rblack
If her only flaw is that she's a cheerleader for the wrong school, date her, marry her and turn her into a BYU fan. This assumes of course that there is actually a cheerleader for the unnamed rival that fits other reasonable criteria (bathing, weighs less than BYU's offensive line, was actually born female, etc.)
S
Stirfry
hawkwing wrote:
I like super easy chicks as much as the next guy.


That's what UVSC/UVU is for Hawk! :lol:
Advertisement
B
BYULV
I picked rival as 80% utah, 15% Boise, 4% Notre Dame and 1% Utah St. Maybe the Notre Dame thing is wishful thinking.
C
CougarClaw
I did 80 Utah, 10 Utah St. 5 Boise, 5 TCU.



I wanted to put Notre Dame, but I didn't want to give them any points since they're probably going to be added up anyways and no one else will pick the U, while lots may pick BYU.
J
jonnylingo
CougarClaw wrote:
I did 80 Utah, 10 Utah St. 5 Boise, 5 TCU.



I wanted to put Notre Dame, but I didn't want to give them any points since they're probably going to be added up anyways and no one else will pick the U, while lots may pick BYU.


similar to me but i had some points for san diego state
S
Stirfry
jonnylingo wrote:
I did 80 Utah, 10 Utah St. 5 Boise, 5 TCU.



I wanted to put Notre Dame, but I didn't want to give them any points since they're probably going to be added up anyways and no one else will pick the U, while lots may pick BYU.


similar to me but i had some points for san diego state


Just saw that SDSU plays Ohio State this year (and is getting paid very well for it). SDSU just became one of my favorite teams for that weekend!
W
wahdee
hawkwing wrote:
Did the survey.



Wouldn't date a Ute cheerleader. I like super easy chicks as much as the next guy, but I have a strict weight limit in the gals I date (plus, ladyhawk would kill me!).


I would kill you if you did date a yewt just based on principle!
Advertisement
S
Stirfry
Utah 85, TCU 9, Boise 5, Utah State 1 (Just Utah State can see I didn't forget about them but that we don't consider them a rival :P )
1
1967cougar
Utah 100%. There are scenarios where I could possible root for most any other college football team. But the Pukes . . . NEVER!
1
1967cougar
I did have to lie on the survey though. They wanted the zip code of my childhood home. Heck. I'm so old zip codes hadn't been invented yet when I was a kid. We had "zones" - if you lived in a big enough city. Remember Elvis Presley's song "Return to Sender?" ...no such number, no such zone. I can relate.
W
Wolfman
If you're head over heels for a girl and she is for you, who cares if she's a cheerleader for the rival of your favorite team... a meaningless and irrelevant question. If anything, it might add some sizzle in the relationship.
U
Ungoy
Wolfman wrote:
If you're head over heels for a girl and she is for you, who cares if she's a cheerleader for the rival of your favorite team... a meaningless and irrelevant question. If anything, it might add some sizzle in the relationship.


Except that I prefer women who aren't found grazing on the field. No wonder the :utard: had to change to field turf. They couldn't keep the cheerleaders from eating the field. Though I hear a few of them still try to on occasion.
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.