Y
Y&BritIn all seriousness, no woman should ever be treated badly by a Y fan...if this is true...
2 news just spent 10 minutes on their media bias supporting Utah fans and how classy they are...bull shiz
they interviewed Kryle's wife and she got an elbow to the face (should never happen)
and they of course failed to mention-illegal alcohol all over the place, flying water bottles onto the Y fans that rushed the field...guess that's one less channel I need to watch.
"Get them out of here, I hate those guys, send 'em home"-Max Hall
2 news just spent 10 minutes on their media bias supporting Utah fans and how classy they are...bull shiz
they interviewed Kryle's wife and she got an elbow to the face (should never happen)
and they of course failed to mention-illegal alcohol all over the place, flying water bottles onto the Y fans that rushed the field...guess that's one less channel I need to watch.
"Get them out of here, I hate those guys, send 'em home"-Max Hall

