Archived Topic

Jordan Cameron

by MesaCougFan · 8/19/2013

Advertisement
M
MesaCougFan
Jordan Cameron is a fantasy sleeper TE playing w/ the Cleveland Browns. In his last preseason game he caught 2 red zone TD's. I just read an article that referred to him as an "Ex-BYU Hoopster". I feel like I am pretty close to all things BYU, and I am not familiar with this fella. Anyone know about him?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
L
ltpwfdcm
He redshirted the 06-07 year at BYU on the basketball team then he decided he wanted to try playing football and so he transferred to USC. His sister Brynn dated Matt Leinart and they two had a baby together. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Cameron" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
M
MesaCougFan
Thanks. I should have thought about Wikipedia.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.