Archived Topic

Season Predictions 2013

by stuckinbig10country · 8/14/2013

Advertisement
S
stuckinbig10country
Last year the predictions ranged from 12-0 to 5-7. I think we have shored up a couple of areas on the team (ie, QB and OL coaching). I put the teams on the schedule into 4 categories: Likely Win, Toss-up (adv BYU), Toss-up (adv Opp), Likely Loss.



Likely Wins:

Idaho State, UNR, Houston, Mid TN



Toss-up (adv BYU):

UVA, GT



Toss-up (adv Opp):

TX, BSU, Utah, USU



Likely Loss:

ND, Wisc



I see BYU going no worse than 6-6 this year. I see them going no better than 9-3. I predict 8-4.



UVA - win

TX - win

Utah - loss

Mid TN - win

USU - win

GT - win

Hou - win

BSU - loss

Wisc - loss

ID St. - win

ND - loss

UNR - win



To get to 9-3, BYU flips either Utah or BSU to a win. Since both of those are at home, I could see them winning both of those games, but losing to USU on the road.



Ok, everyone join in the fun.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.