Archived Topic

Check your DVR - Anyone still have sportsbeat saturday?

by hypercoug · 8/12/2013

Advertisement
H
hypercoug
From 2 days ago, Aug 10th. If you still have it recorded please let me know.



Thanks!
H
hypercoug
Bumping. Anybody?
G
Guest
Sorry, I don't have it.
H
hypercoug
Just FYI, I am looking for a segment that just lasts a few seconds, if someone recorded the show all I'd want is for you to use your camera/cell phone and record a video of your TV playing it, the quality of the video would just have to be good enough for youtube. It's the part showing the BYU fingernails (it's my aunt's business that sells them, and she found out they were featured on the show, and is hoping to get the clip to add to her website).



Anyway, if anybody has it, let me know.
G
Guest
Contact KSL, sometimes they will give you recordings of the segments.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
It's probably on the website
J
Jarhead
Good luck in your search.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.