Archived Topic

be happy every day

by imuakahuku · 8/12/2013

Advertisement
I
imuakahuku
bellybrown0102 wrote:
i am not familliar to football,but i want to learn more about it


You mean soccer right? BTW, I could use a pair of new shoes cheap.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Schmoe
imuakahuku wrote:
i am not familliar to football,but i want to learn more about it


You mean soccer right? BTW, I could use a pair of new shoes cheap.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


No, I want authentic real jersey nike adidas high quality.
M
mizzoucoug
I had a pair of Penny IV's stolen from my car in Provo about 7 years ago and would like them back. How much will you return them for?
C
Cougarbib
I wear my penny loafers with the back smashed down to simulate slippers. Will trade for real slippers.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.