Archived Topic

Bronco's Inner Idiot

by hypercoug · 8/9/2013

Advertisement
H
hypercoug
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/cougars/56713009-88/mendenhall-players-bronco-byu.html.csp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Mendenhall is not a complete idiot, but, like a lot of us, has an inner idiot that must be squelched. He’s a good man and a good coach. Sometimes, he just loses his way and has a hard time finding the path back to … oh, I dunno … reality. Sometimes, he’s the dumbest smart coach in college football."
S
Schmoe
Please don't quote monson on here, ever, please.
H
hypercoug
Schmoe wrote:
Please don't quote monson on here, ever, please.

Heheh...



As a whole, the article is over the top. But the paragraph I posted, I agree with completely.



Monson's a tool, yes, as we all know. But this article was actually pretty funny to read.
S
SpiffCoug
I have no need to read or listen to any opinion about BYU by Gordon Monson.



This is a fake article because Monson doesn't have real opinions. He just wants to bash BYU and Bronco. He doesn't care of you agree or disagree with him. He just wants you to listen to him or read his work.



Further, Bronco has most likely met with the team, reversed his decision and announced the change before Gordon has even sad down to write this. The story was old news before this article.
G
Guest
The funny thing is, the same thing could be said about Gordon Monson. If he had a true friend that pushed him to be honest and consistent, his reporting would be a lot better.
Advertisement
B
BYUby40
Now that's funny, Hawkwing! I'm still grinning. Thanks for the laugh.
B
BoiseBYU
I'm so relieved to learn that Bronco is "not a complete idiot." What a tool Monson is.
R
rblack
No, Bronco is not an idiot. The same cannot be said for the writer who is a :utard: among other things.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.