Archived Topic

Newsfeed is back

by hawkwing · 8/9/2013

Advertisement
G
Guest
I've programmed a new news feed for the site. Hope you enjoy.
R
rblack
I like newsfeed, I missed it.
S
scott715
Thank you thank you thank you.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
It's there a way to filter out Gordon Monson columns?
G
Guest
SpiffCoug wrote:
It's there a way to filter out Gordon Monson columns?

I'll have to look into that.
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
Thanks. You do so much to make this a great site. I'd second filtering out Monson. I don't mind articles that are critical, but why give notice to a tool?
C
Cougarbib
Censorship? Really.



Although I would sure like to see an ASTERISK by articles that inform you - only after you have already clicked on the link and waited an eternity for Sprint to take you to the page - that you must subscribe to finish reading the article.



Oh - and none of the Newsfeed and Twitter stuff shows on my Samsung Galaxy Note II phone. And - no Blue - I am not bragging about my phone - Sheesh - I am on Sprint - AM I really going to brag about that horrible situation? Just provding info that might help Hawk come up with a solution.



I got rid of the iPhone - I just could not take any further ridicule.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
Bless you, really!

As for Monson, leave em up there. He's fun to make fun of. If a CC poster can't control his impulses to push on the link, there are bigger problems that you can't fix.
N
nuk13
I add my thanks. Did I miss the reason it was taken off?
G
Guest
I was pulling data from Google reader for the various news sources but Google killed the project so all my sources suddenly dried up.
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
IPad not working
C
Cougarbib
Cougarbib wrote:
IPad not working


Suddenly - it is working. Mahalo Nui Loa for bringing this back.
S
sladesy
Cougarbib wrote:
Censorship? Really.



Although I would sure like to see an ASTERISK by articles that inform you - only after you have already clicked on the link and waited an eternity for Sprint to take you to the page - that you must subscribe to finish reading the article.



Oh - and none of the Newsfeed and Twitter stuff shows on my Samsung Galaxy Note II phone. And - no Blue - I am not bragging about my phone - Sheesh - I am on Sprint - AM I really going to brag about that horrible situation? Just provding info that might help Hawk come up with a solution.



I got rid of the iPhone - I just could not take any further ridicule.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">




It shows up fine on my note 2. What browser are you using. If you click menu and request desktop site you should be able to them
C
Cougarbib
sladesy wrote:
Censorship? Really.



Although I would sure like to see an ASTERISK by articles that inform you - only after you have already clicked on the link and waited an eternity for Sprint to take you to the page - that you must subscribe to finish reading the article.



Oh - and none of the Newsfeed and Twitter stuff shows on my Samsung Galaxy Note II phone. And - no Blue - I am not bragging about my phone - Sheesh - I am on Sprint - AM I really going to brag about that horrible situation? Just provding info that might help Hawk come up with a solution.



I got rid of the iPhone - I just could not take any further ridicule.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">




It shows up fine on my note 2. What browser are you using. If you click menu and request desktop site you should be able to them


That worked. Mahalo Nui Loa. Now my CC experience is Full again. Us old guys just need a little help along the way.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.