Archived Topic

BYU up next on USA today countdown no. 32

by Kajdin · 8/7/2013

Advertisement
K
Kajdin
— Who is No. 32? This team has not thrown for 400 yards in a game since the first game of the 2008 season



At first I thought "no way" on that hint, but a sad, sickly, nagging feeling told me to check and yup that's BYU. . . Sad how it's been 4 seasons since a 400 yard passing day.
F
frdbtr
dude gives a shout out to CC at the end of the article. :)
S
SpiffCoug
That's awesome!
IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING



— Where Brigham Young fans hang out: I'm always pleasantly surprised by the number of solid BYU sites, such as Cougar Board, Vanquish the Foe, Cougar Blue and Cougar Corner, among others. For recruiting coverage, a topic growing in popularity among the BYU fan base, check out Total Blue Sports and Cougar Nation
G
Guest
Sweet!
Advertisement
U
Ungoy
The only sucky part about that shoutout is how the 'site that shall not be named' was listed before Cougar Corner. Oh well, still awesome!
I
IowaCougar
I think he likes Van Noy - what do you think?
Senior weak side linebacker Kyle Van Noy (53 tackles, 22.0 for loss, 13.0 sacks) might be the best player in college football – not the best weak side linebacker, nor the best linebacker, but the best all-around player currently in the FBS.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.