S
SpiffCougKid is done.
by SpiffCoug · 8/7/2013
SpiffCoug wrote:
I believe this Johnny Football's theme song
Stirfry wrote:
Why would a broker come out and throw him under the bus?
jonnylingo wrote:
I never cease to be amazed at how stupid people are.
SpiffCoug wrote:
AJ Green (Georgia WR) got four games for autographing and selling a Sugar Bowl game worn jersey.
stgeorgefan wrote:
Rules are rules, I get that. Does anyone think its a silly rule that the players don't have ownership of there own name? The ncaa profits from players "names" but the actual individuals can't... Tuff subject to define I'm sure.
If a college player can work a PT job and that's kosher, why can't he sell his own autograph to make money... The selling or your autograph could be a part time job of sorts and let you focus your time on school and football much easier than 20 hours a week someplace... To me their is a line on boosters giving money, or players making 100 an hour doing nothing at a job, but selling your autograph???
Come on NCAA
mormonrasta wrote:AJ Green (Georgia WR) got four games for autographing and selling a Sugar Bowl game worn jersey.
Ok 4 games then.