Archived Topic

Open Practice or Fan Day??

by snoscythe · 8/1/2013

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Anyone know if BYU is doing an open practice or other sort of fan day this month?



Just wanting to get it calendared, and if there is such a day, try to plan a CC lunch or something of that ilk.
G
Guest
Aug 10 at 10am. CougarCorner lunch to follow.
S
snoscythe
hawkwing wrote:
Aug 10 at 10am. CougarCorner lunch to follow.


Well, poop-on-a-stick. I don't get back from a family ruination (reunion?) until late the 11th. Party on without me boys.
G
Guest
snoscythe wrote:
Aug 10 at 10am. CougarCorner lunch to follow.


Well, poop-on-a-stick. I don't get back from a family ruination (reunion?) until late the 11th. Party on without me boys.


Pretty sure the family will understand the need to come home a day early.
S
SpiffCoug
Sorry guys, I've got drill t that weekend.
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
SpiffCoug wrote:
Sorry guys, I've got drill t that weekend.


I think the timing of this FanFest is part of Bronco's surreptitious war on fans and fan interaction.



I'll have to ask him at the next Harley ride along.
C
crazycougar84601
oh man that stinks, I'm swamped on the 10th... as a side note the bronco mendenhall foundation hero ride is august 31st... doesn't he know I'm busy that day too? tic



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Mars


Well, the Big Blue Bash is August 24th.
B
BYULV
hawkwing wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
Aug 10 at 10am. CougarCorner lunch to follow.


Well, poop-on-a-stick. I don't get back from a family ruination (reunion?) until late the 11th. Party on without me boys.


Pretty sure the family will understand the need to come home a day early.


If you come home early from the reunion, are you eligible to immediately participate in CC activities or do they require you to wait 6 months to reenroll? I'm just asking because I have a couple of friends who had to wait when they came home early ;) :whistle:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.