S
scott715I had not heard this.
by scott715 · 8/1/2013
hawkwing wrote:
It certainly seems reasonable, but I wonder how true it really is.
jonnylingo wrote:It certainly seems reasonable, but I wonder how true it really is.
Sounds like an awesome made up story that would get hits for your blog to me.
SpiffCoug wrote:hawkwing wrote:
It certainly seems reasonable, but I wonder how true it really is.
Sounds like an awesome made up story that would get hits for your blog to me.
Especially since it sounds like the kind of story that would have come well before now.
frdbtr wrote:
uh huh, right. How do you think this kind of thing would have flown with Bronco? This story is a bunch of crap.
jonnylingo wrote:It certainly seems reasonable, but I wonder how true it really is.
Sounds like an awesome made up story that would get hits for your blog to me.
Y12 wrote:
you would think with all those cameras on the sideline, ESPN would have caught it. Just a thought.
frdbtr wrote:you would think with all those cameras on the sideline, ESPN would have caught it. Just a thought.
Precisely, and if Bronco had seen one of his players get in the face of one of his coaches and rip the headset off of his head, yell into the headset, that player would have been headed for the locker room and would not have scored 2 defensive touchdowns and we would have lost the game.