Archived Topic

New Endowment Film

by snoscythe · 7/31/2013

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Last night was "Opening Night" for the new endowment film, at least at the Timp Temple.



Should be interesting, although the new version runs 11 minutes longer, but with no new dialogue, so you'll be paying your babysitters more.
B
BroncoBot
Boise as well.
N
nuk13
I hope we get it here. I miss the other one. I guess something was amiss there.
C
Cougarfan87
nuk13 wrote:
I hope we get it here. I miss the other one. I guess something was amiss there.


There was a phrase that always bothered me by the way it was delivered, not the actual words. The actor's non-verbal mannerisms made it seem like he was saying those in the temple were being led astray. I'm pretty sure that's not what he meant to communicate, but it could be interpreted that way. Hopefully they fixed it because I don't need a crisis of faith every time I go to the temple. ;)
N
nuk13
We've got it.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.