Archived Topic

33 Days and Counting. . .

by Cosmonator · 7/30/2013

Advertisement
C
Cosmonator
Man, is it just me or is this off season taking forever to get over!

Looking forward to some more lively conversations as we hear news coming out of fall camp starting up this week.
B
BroncoBot
definitely been a long summer.
C
Cougs_Rule
Agreed. Can't wait. THe season doesn't start with the first game. So much to talk about Out of camp.
Y
Ygridiron4ever
I'm starting to feel it!



Every local news cast has a story about the home NFL team (for me it's the Redskins). So FOOTBALL is in the air.



Four weeks from this very moment my family and I will be setting up a tailgate party with 100 other people from our ward, just waiting to enter the stadium.



My wife just ordered new shirts for all of us from the BYU Bookstore.



I'm starting to feel it!
S
scott715
I will have to find your tailgate. Hope to see you in VA.
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
28 days as of today - in case any of Y'all are counting.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.