Archived Topic

CougarClub ticket screw over AGAIN!

by wahdee · 7/24/2013

Advertisement
W
wahdee
Someone explain to me why I can spend the same amount of $ to VU as the CC and get nosebleed seats in the end zone from CC when if I gave my $ to the Cavaliers I'd have seats behind the Cougs row 8-20 on the 40 yard line? From now on I guess I will give my money to the enemy. This SUCKS! :angry: :angry: :angry:
G
Guest
I don't like the sound of that.
S
SpiffCoug
Because the Cougar Club is poorly run and doesn't provide any real benefit to a fan.
S
snoscythe
That's the way it always has been with CC. You pay a premium to sit with other cougar fans in crappy seats and "help" out the CC.
B
BroncoBot
Sounds a lot like what they've done with the students as well lately.
Advertisement
B
BYULV
I always buy my away seats from the host team or on line for this very reason. WCC BBall tix were the same thing, bought in USF section so I could see the games.
M
Mars


The benefit may depend on the opponent. Notre Dame or Wisconsin, it could be fun to sit with opposing fans. Utah State or Nevada, maybe not nearly so much.
B
BYULV
Mars wrote:


The benefit may depend on the opponent. Notre Dame or Wisconsin, it could be fun to sit with opposing fans. Utah State or Nevada, maybe not nearly so much.


Maybe not this year, but a few years ago we went to the BYU at USU game and bought GA tix. We essentially were sitting in a cougar section. (BYU cougars that is, not the older lady type cougars ;) )
S
scott715
I was in the middle of the Ole Miss staff section (50 yard line) and had a great time.
F
Florwood
I do like the CC luncheons, so there's something they do right.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.