Archived Topic

Ute Hypocrisy

by Italics · 11/29/2009

Advertisement
I
Italics
Where to the :utard:'s get off saying things like "Max hall sucks" whenever the best QB they could recruit was wynn?
T
ttexastim
LOL. That post made my night. Thanks Italics.
I
Italics
ttexastim wrote:
LOL. That post made my night. Thanks Italics.


Hey, good game to Utah, tim.

Even if that last TD was a gift from the refs, you guys fought much harder in the last quarter than we did, and made a game out of it.
C
CAFB_04-12
Italics wrote:
Where to the :utard:'s get off saying things like "Max hall sucks" whenever the best QB they could recruit was wynn?


I will say, Wynn looks like he has great potential. And he's only a freshman.
B
BroncoBot
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
Where to the :utard:'s get off saying things like "Max hall sucks" whenever the best QB they could recruit was wynn?


I will say, Wynn looks like he has great potential. And he's only a freshman.

Scary potential. Hopefully he has plateaued.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
I'm not scared of Wynn until he vastly improves his accuracy. He had guys open all day and he simply couldn't hit them. BYU could have lost by 3TD if he had any semblance of accuracy.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.