Archived Topic

Bronco adds the final ingredient

by Cougs_Rule · 7/1/2013

Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
I have claimed for four years that the one factor I feared most in leading Bronco to not stay for more than the "shorter than LaVell" tenure he claimed, was his disdain for the media and reactivity to fans. I believe those problems are working themselves out by the fact that he has embraced the need to manage his rep through social media and he actually seems like he likes his job and other people. His tweets have been a good example of this.

Good for you Bronco! We don't mean to sound entitled and rude, but there is alot of this job to like at BYU and you have finally settled into that. Check out this link or paste it to your browser.

Maybe he's on Zoloft. ;-)



http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=IN8v8WgOGKo&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DIN8v8WgOGKo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.