Archived Topic

KVN Article

by YNot · 6/28/2013

Advertisement
S
Screamineagle
Yes its a great article about a great player and the honor code.I enjoyed it.
D
Ddawg
Great article. It was a "skosh" long - but I read all of it and glad I did. I thought it was very fair - positive & honest. I was shocked to read that Bronco was mad at Kyle for the 1st 2 years - on the perception that Kyle wasn't putting enough effort into practice. Quite an admission for Bronco about your All American super-star.
C
Cougs_Rule
Ddawg wrote:
Great article. It was a "skosh" long - but I read all of it and glad I did. I thought it was very fair - positive & honest. I was shocked to read that Bronco was mad at Kyle for the 1st 2 years - on the perception that Kyle wasn't putting enough effort into practice. Quite an admission for Bronco about your All American super-star.


But now it makes sense why he didn't start but yet got so much PT. Jamison F was also very good, as was JP, but KVN wasn't earning it.
C
Cougs_Rule
Watching KVN this year could be special. Somewhat like watching Jimmer's Sr season. A rare player with incredible play-making ability. Let's enjoy it Cougar fans.

Of course, if Taysom stays healthy and with this offensive strategy, there could be fireworks in bunches this year.
Advertisement
C
Cougarfan87
Thanks for posting. This reinforces why Bronco is the right man for this BYU job, and why having players like Van Noy are essential to its success. We need good to great teams that win in the right way to fulfill the mission BYU football has been called to fulfill. That is why they will always be my number one team. Because it is more than just football...to Van Noy and to me.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.