Archived Topic

Who Makes the Worst Commercials?

by Italics · 11/28/2009

Advertisement
I
Italics
For the record, I like the Sonic commercials, but some people hate them.
S
Schmoe
Hillshire Farms takes the cake, hands down, end of discussion, period!
U
urroner
I hate/loath/am totally nauseated by the Victoria Secret commercials and "Why?" you ask. I get all hot and bothered and want to rush out and buy my wife that stuff, but I AIN"T GOT NO WIFE!!!!



:~( :~( :~( :~( :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
A
ABYUFAN
I LOVE this commercial...

[youtube]kpGXQB95Xms[/youtube]
A
ABYUFAN
This is a close second for favorite commercial



[youtube]BXXgBU_bS7A[/youtube]
Advertisement
G
Guest
I have vowed to never ever step foot inside a Jared because of their advertising. They may have the best quality and lowest prices and I would still have absolutely zero interest in making a purchase.
B
BYUROCKS
Sonic hands down.
M
Mars


I always thought the Sonic commercials were hilarious. Just some of the best!
B
BYUROCKS
Mars wrote:


I always thought the Sonic commercials were hilarious. Just some of the best!




Meh, the ones I liked, was Budweiser, too light, and too heavy, ones, also Messing with Sasquatch where also funny.
S
Schmoe
[youtube]a_CmXCU_LKw[/youtube]
Advertisement
B
BYUROCKS
Schmoe wrote:
[youtube]a_CmXCU_LKw[/youtube]




That was....... Interesting.....
C
CougarPeasant
I can't stand any of the commercials with the obnoxious pitchman who died earlier this year. The oxyclean guy. Second is the shamwow clown who got busted for fighint his prostitute.



Now, the Old Navy mannequin commercials are pretty clever.



*Okay, I just saw the worst commercial, The Chia Obama Special edition.



Now you can make a chia pet out of the POTUS. :sick: :sick: :sick:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.