Archived Topic

Lots of big trees falling in the forest

by gmj81 · 11/28/2009

Advertisement
G
gmj81
At least 17 teams in front of BYU (#38) have lost already this week, not including Saturday's games. While there is no chance that BYU jumps any of those losers who were ranked #18 or higher, I'd say there's a chance they could pass up some from #19 down depending on the loss. All of BYU's wins have been by double digit margins even if the SOS isn't that great (but at this point, who's is?) and they have a Sagarin rating of #20 (prior to the Weber win). Plus, the polls haven't yet accounted for the Southern win who we destroyed by a larger margin than Baylor, Oklahoma State and Puketah (who just beat ranked Illinois).



Here's hoping the Cougs jump some of the following:



#19 Clemson

#20 Illinois

#21 Maryland (2 L's in the last week)

#22 Minnesota

#23 Notre Dame

#24 Vanderbilt

#25 Oklahoma (2 L's in the last week)

#27 Florida State

#29 California

#30 Mississippi

#31 Xavier

#37 Dayton



Also lost this week:

#2 Michigan State

#9 Tennessee

#12 Butler

#13 Connecticut

#15 Michigan
I
Italics
after tonight, I don't know WHAT to think of the :utard:
B
BroncoBot
Italics wrote:
after tonight, I don't know WHAT to think of the :utard:


A garbage team, with a hotheaded coach, that had one decent game vs a team that had a poor outing.
S
Schmoe
I'm going to say that we make the top 25 in one poll this Monday. Tell me I'm wrong! :evil:
G
GolfDiveNCougs
Italics wrote:
after tonight, I don't know WHAT to think of the :utard:

They're the same this year as they always are. Enough talent that they SHOULD win more than they do (like, say, enough to beat a ranked Illinois), but headcases/lazy enough to lose even to D-II schools. Don't worry though, like all of their sports, they'll pour all of their hatred and emotion and energy into beating BYU.
Advertisement
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.