Archived Topic

Notre Dame Stadium

by AKP89 · 6/10/2013

Advertisement
A
AKP89
Long time visitor, first time poster. I just purchased tickets through BYU to attend the Notre Dame game with my dad and 2 brother-in-laws. Does anyone know where the visitors section is located? I have tried google without any luck. Just trying to get a general idea of where we might be sitting.
G
Guest
The visitor's section is in the South Endzone. It has the best view of Touchdown Jesus. They are really great seats. I went last year with my brother-in-law, brother and his father-in-law.
G
Guest
Some of my pictures from last year's game.


Notre Dame Trip 086.JPG

Notre Dame Trip 124.JPG
C
Cougy_Monster
That's a great pic of the scoreboard. If only you had a pic with that score and no time on the clock. You'll have to get one this year.
B
billbillbillbill
We sat in the corner in the upper section last season. Was an amazing trip.

http://www.amybennion.com/forums/IMAG0310.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
I still don't like the fact that you can't watch replays at Notre Dame Stadium. Just seems odd to have a stadium without a replay board.
G
Guest
Yeah, that was a major disadvantage to being onsite. I hear they are rectifying that though.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.