Archived Topic

Pizza Poll

by hawkwing · 6/7/2013

Advertisement
G
Guest
I'm always interested in good pizza, so I thought I'd share this poll with you guys.



https://t.co/EQB4oP7T3E" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Personally I think the Pie is the best tasting pizza, and I'm shocked that it wasn't included as an option.
S
SpiffCoug
California Pizza Factory is overrated.
G
Guest
SpiffCoug wrote:
California Pizza Factory is overrated.


They used to be decent, but they've made a lot of cutbacks in quality over the last several years and are no longer edible, in my opinion.
S
Schmoe
Pizzeria 712 in Orem has excellent pies. They're more of an artisan style (not necessarily where I'd go if I had a hankering for pizza, but for a great dinner), and they're all fresh, local, seasonal, etc.
D
Ddawg
SpiffCoug wrote:
California Pizza Factory is overrated.


Yep.
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
When I took the Poll, I didn't see Costco pizza ...... is there any other pizza that matters?

;)
S
snoscythe
Papa Murphy's new "Greek Pepperoni" is fantastic.
S
Sammich
This poll like asking which McDonald's hamburger is the best hamburger. Does it even matter whether it's the Big Mac or the quarter pounder with cheese?
B
BYUOregonfan
Ddawg wrote:
When I took the Poll, I didn't see Costco pizza ...... is there any other pizza that matters?

;)


I don't believe there is. Pretty good pizza right there!
D
Ddawg
BYUOregonfan wrote:
When I took the Poll, I didn't see Costco pizza ...... is there any other pizza that matters?

;)


I don't believe there is. Pretty good pizza right there!


Dollar for dollar, and pepperoni for for pepperoni - Costco pizza cannot be beat.



But, it'll never win a blue ribbon at the fair. 8)
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Sounds to me like we need to have a Cougar Corner pizza taste testing party.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.