Archived Topic

Long, Hot, Summer

by Cougarbib · 6/4/2013

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
I always dread summer relative to BYU Football. This is the time of year when players get into trouble or get freak injuries. Water ballons. SAD behavior - Sex - Alcohol Drugs. Car accidents. Burglaries. Brawls. Homesickness. Transfers.



Tis the season - well - off season.



Other schools get their share of this - but many things that get you booted in Provo are not even against the rules elsewhere - or just hand slap infractions.



Anybody hearing any rumblings yet this summer?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BYUOregonfan
Haven't heard anything, yet. I hope to not hear anything.
G
golong
It's the season of hope, when the past is way back in the rear view mirror, and hope springs up like wells of living water. I enjoy this time of year almost as much as the football season, when games are actually played.
S
snoscythe
I heard Taysom Hill hurt his knee....
S
snoscythe
snoscythe wrote:
I heard Taysom Hill hurt his knee....

...in October.
Advertisement
1
1967cougar
I heard that Jake Heaps held a press conference a few hours ago and announced his intention of returning immediately to the BYU Football program. A few short moments later, the NCAA granted Riley Nelson five more years of eligibility because, in their words, "anyone who can demonstrate such grit while playing in such pain deserves more and more and more and more and more opportunity." Meanwhile, Jamaal Williams decided to transfer because he was upset when he saw Cody Hoffman and Kyle Van Noy holding hands in the Gay Pride parade in SLC last Sunday. Rumors abound . . . . And lastly, Hawk and Sno and the other mods are stepping down to allow Jason Franchuk and Gordon Monson complete and total control of CougarCorner. Other than that, it's been a boring summer!
C
Cougarbib
Jacob Hanneman will likely get drafted in baseball over the next few days, as rumored, and have to make a decision about whether to return for his sophomore season.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.