Archived Topic

Jimmer is free from smart

by scott715 · 5/31/2013

Advertisement
S
scott715
Jimmer has anew coach



coach “@WojYahooNBA: Golden State's Mike Malone has reached an agreement in principle on a 4-yr deal to coach the Kings
S
SpiffCoug
Hallelujah!!!
S
stuckinbig10country
The thing is, Smart was the head coach at Golden State where he played several players ahead of Steph Curry and Jeremy Lin. Both of those guys are now almost all-stars (Curry will be a perennial all-star from here on out).



With the way that the NBA is though, Smart will not be out of a job for long. he'll be an assistant coach in the league next year if he wants to be.
D
Ddawg
From what I understand, Mike Malone is kind of a defensive specialist. I wonder how Jimmer will fit into a "stepped up" defensive scheme.



I also wonder if Cousins will be traded. He should be, he's cancer. Actually, I would like to see Jimmer traded to a coach that can develop and use his talents.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.