Archived Topic

Today I remember

by BoiseBYU · 5/27/2013

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
Today I remember my father and father-in-law who served our country defending Korea. As the monument says, they went to a land they had not heard to defend a people they did not know. They and all of our veterans deserve and have my respect and thanks.
N
nuk13
I remember my uncles who served in WWII. Except for 1 they've passed on. My brother served in Viet Nam and I honor him. He called from his mission in Canada today. What priviledge to talk to someone of his stature.
C
crazycougar84601
today I remember Jayden Michael, who my wife and I lost just under 4 weeks ago. she was only 18 weeks along when her water broke without reason. he would have been due the week off the BYU Utah game, would have been one hell of a week



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarfan87
crazycougar84601 wrote:
today I remember Jayden Michael, who my wife and I lost just under 4 weeks ago. she was only 18 weeks along when her water broke without reason. he would have been due the week off the BYU Utah game, would have been one hell of a week



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


My condolences to you. It is times like these when the gospel of peace and comforter really help--though they do not totally remove the pain.



Yesterday, I was thinking about my brother in Afghanistan and how much I miss being around my family in Utah. I wish there were more jobs for federal government attorneys in Utah...
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.