Archived Topic

There are some things one shouldn't ever have to see...

by wazzucoug97 · 11/28/2009

Advertisement
W
wazzucoug97
.... like your grandma naked :bug:



.... add this one to the list:



I come up stairs after a long day of hanging the Christmas lights, and for a moment I stopped to enjoy the view out my bedroom window (I live in Heber).... and what do I see? A BIG FREAKING RED "U" the size of a garage door in front of a home that is about 2-300 yards from my house! Thank heaven there is a partially developed neighborhood between this home and mine.... hopefully some homes will get built to block that hideous display :sick:
I
Italics
Don't worry, they'll be flying that flag at half mast come tomorrow evening
S
Schmoe
*half mast ;)
I
Italics
Schmoe wrote:
*half mast ;)


whoops, sorry, i must've been fantasizing too much about Oprah
I
imuakahuku
wazzucoug97 wrote:
.... like your grandma naked :bug:



.... add this one to the list:



I come up stairs after a long day of hanging the Christmas lights, and for a moment I stopped to enjoy the view out my bedroom window (I live in Heber).... and what do I see? A BIG FREAKING RED "U" the size of a garage door in front of a home that is about 2-300 yards from my house! Thank heaven there is a partially developed neighborhood between this home and mine.... hopefully some homes will get built to block that hideous display :sick:


Paint a huge Y on your garage door and leave it up. When they walk by stop them in the street to chat and introduce yourself (new neighbors right?), then after you thank them just before they walk away put the garage door down and explain you have to go to a friends house for the victory celebration.
Advertisement
T
tripwire
One of the advantages of living down here in Texas.
H
Hebercoug
I hope that wasn't mine you saw.

I came home and saw that U on my house and about puked. It made me sick. I have been having fun with the neighbors and i have a Y on my roof. i wont do anything to someone else's house but i have been hit 4 or 5 five times the past couple of weeks. The cougars better win today or it is not going to be fun tomorrow. At least my Bishop is a Y fan he also has a grandson on the team. we are the only Y fans here the rest are Utes or Aggies.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.