Archived Topic

Team Assessment 2013

by scott715 · 5/15/2013

Advertisement
N
nuk13
I thank you too. It is great that KVN is being considered by someone outside of BYU as a Heisman candidate. This was very good.



From this sight they had the goal line stand against Boise St. That was incredible! That is one of the greatest goal line stands I remember. Some of you guys that put these things up for votes would come in handy here. The only one I can think of is when K. Moral came over the top on the Hawaii qb and stoped him.
C
Cougy_Monster
nuk13 wrote:
I thank you too. It is great that KVN is being considered by someone outside of BYU as a Heisman candidate. This was very good.



From this sight they had the goal line stand against Boise St. That was incredible! That is one of the greatest goal line stands I remember. Some of you guys that put these things up for votes would come in handy here. The only one I can think of is when K. Moral came over the top on the Hawaii qb and stoped him.


In the last decade there have been 2 AMAZING goal line stands: Boise st and Oklahoma.



One of the best parts of all of football



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougy_Monster
When Holmoe asked for a couple years to put together a legit schedule in the world of independence I thought that was a fair request. He has exceeded my expectations. I don't like one-and-dones or 2-for-1s but I love the home-away-neutral deals. Even though the neutral site is always near the other team it is financially better for BYU than an away game and we will always have a great turnout since we have a national fan base.



This article's comments on our 2013 schedule makes me smile :) and I hope Holmoe is patting himself on the back for a job well done.


And with 2013's schedule, they are certainly acting like a major program. Holy moly. In a month's span late in the season, BYU visits both Wisconsin and Notre Dame and welcomes Boise State to town. They host Texas and Utah in September, make an early trip to Virginia, and, in all, play seven BCS conference teams, plus Utah State and Boise State, 2012's two best mid-majors. In all, only two opponents are projected worse than 75th, and seven are projected 52nd or better. That is a very impressive slate, better than that of a lot of BCS teams.




[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.