Archived Topic

Triple Nerd Score--Spock Version

by snoscythe · 5/8/2013

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
[youtube]WPkByAkAdZs[/youtube]



best part is when this makes a cameo:



[youtube]ZQ_duzQzS1I[/youtube]
S
Sammich
I'm still trying to figure out how Quinto ended up on his face when he fell backward.
S
snoscythe
Sammich wrote:
I'm still trying to figure out how Quinto ended up on his face when he fell backward.


These aren't the droids you're looking for??
D
Ddawg
Good grief! Who held the gun to Leonard Nimoy's head to sing that song about Bilbo Baggins? :lol: Wow! Or, maybe he dropped some LSD in the 60's - then sang away.

(Those white pants he's wearing must have been the original skinny jeans) ;)



I have no idea how you find that stuff. That is hilarious. :lol:
C
Cougarfan87
Wow! I can never unsee that. I can't even imagine what that was trying to promote, but like a trainwreck, I just could not peel my eyes off of it. :lol:
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
Beam me up Scotty. There's no sign of life here.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.