Archived Topic

If Flava-Flav was white....

by snoscythe · 5/2/2013

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
He might look like this wisenheimer (scroll right):



https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJObMGQCMAA1xxJ.jpg:large" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
Totally awesome, but who is that on the left?



Ohh!! That's Ziggy. Didn't recognize him without his nerd glasses.
S
Schmoe
Yeah boy!
D
Ddawg
Who's the guy on the right? Ziggy's agent? Associated with Detroit?
B
BerliNY
That's funny right there.
Advertisement
M
mraven
So, do I need to feel embarrassed that I have no idea who Flava-Flav is?
S
Schmoe
mraven wrote:
So, do I need to feel embarrassed that I have no idea who Flava-Flav is?


Most of us who do know who he is are slightly embarrassed by it (or at least to be using Flavor-Flav references in this day and age, anyway) ;)



He's the dude who always wore the giant clocks around his neck in Public Enemy.



Then

http://offthemenuentertainment.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/flavor_flav.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Now

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gEyJrm5U1PU/UIcgZ5RSWLI/AAAAAAAAcQo/MZnLxvBo9Z4/s1600/Flavor+Flav.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
CrimsonCoug
Had a hard time recognizing that as Bronco. The red tie threw me off.



Funny; doesn't he talk about how his wife made it hard on him by showing up to an event in a red dress his first year as HC?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.