Archived Topic

Kaneakua Friel on Phil Steele Poll

by scott715 · 5/1/2013

Advertisement
S
scott715
http://www.philsteele.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



He is at 70% right now. I don't see a Clemson guy.
S
Stirfry
scott715 wrote:
http://www.philsteele.com/



He is at 70% right now. I don't see a Clemson guy.


Sorry, can't do it on this one. I hope it proves true over the season that he deserves it though.
T
tmoney35
Stirfry wrote:
http://www.philsteele.com/



He is at 70% right now. I don't see a Clemson guy.


Sorry, can't do it on this one. I hope it proves true over the season that he deserves it though.


I don't care what it is. If there's a BYU guy on a poll, I'm voting for him.
S
Screamineagle
tmoney35 wrote:
scott715 wrote:
http://www.philsteele.com/



He is at 70% right now. I don't see a Clemson guy.


Sorry, can't do it on this one. I hope it proves true over the season that he deserves it though.


I don't care what it is. If there's a BYU guy on a poll, I'm voting for him.

That would be the reason I was a little reluctant but I did vote.
U
urroner
With over 700 vote, he's numero uno with 66.7% of the vote.
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
Voted for Friel. Hangin' with the boyz in blue.
I
imuakahuku
I don't remember him having a problem with drops



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
N
nuk13
I just voted at 8:10. Friel Had 64.4% and the second place guy had 14.7%. There is less than 1000 votes. I hope he equals this optimism.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.