Archived Topic

Seat recommendation

by kjjson · 5/1/2013

Advertisement
K
kjjson
So my seat selection comes up in 3 hours. Anyone have any recommendation as far as "prime endzone seats" go? I am thinking I want to be more on the angle rather than straight on endzone. Anyone have any thoughts?
S
Schmoe
I like the angle seats; perspective seems to get lost when looking straight on from the endzone.
C
CougarBlue7
Can't go wrong with section 23 in the north endzone. Looks like there's still seats available.
C
Cougarbib
I had to choose between seats more centered in the East bleachers but higher up as I have had for decades, or opting for seats much closer to the field but at about the 15 yard line in the former student section. I have really liked my seats in the past when I have been able to get to Utah and use them personally. But, I risked trying the seats closer but wider. Will I celebrate ir regret this decision?



There should be a few more Bibster sightings than usual this fall.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.